Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it currently in contract for publication with any other journal.
- Citations are in strict conformity with the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th edition).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission is OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is properly formatted and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the appropriate points.
- A CV and/or resume is included, including author contact information.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.