Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Receive Faculty Sign-Off on Article. The authors agree to read and attach this form completed by their supervisor in order to submit their article.
The signed form may be uploaded as a separate document (PDF, Word) when the manuscript is uploaded to the submissions website.
Read the Author Agreement.
The authors agree to the terms of this Author Agreement, which will apply to this submission if and when it is published by this journal.
The Author hereby grants to the Journal the authority to publish the Article with a Creative Commons “Attribution” license.
The Author should consult the Creative Commons website (www.creativecommons.org/licenses) for further information.
Please reach out to the editorial board with any questions or comments.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.