Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submitted article ranges in length from 18 to 30 pages (roughly 3500 to 9000 words).
- The submission includes an abstract of no more than 250 words.
- All submitted files are in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. (Figures and examples are high resolution [1200 dpi] TIFF files.)
- The author has obtained permission in writing to quote from music or poetry under copyright and has included a copy of the permissions file with the submitted manuscript.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the submission guidelines.
- The author’s name does not appear on the typescript.
- Read the Author Agreement. The author(s) agree to the terms of this Author Agreement, which will apply to this submission if and when it is published by this journal (comments to the editor can be added below).
The author grants to the Journal the authority to publish the Article with a Creative Commons “Attribution, Non-Commercial, No Derivatives” license.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.