Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- All manuscript files should be submitted via the following form. The file format should be .doc or .docx (i.e., Microsoft Word). Please do not submit .pdf, .jpeg, files, or other file formats that cannot be easily text edited. Please ensure that all hidden personal information in the form of comments, track changes, etc. are removed.
- Each submission must include a de-identified manuscript, a separate title page with all author names and contact information, and a cover letter describing the study. Please refer to Author Guidelines.
- Title of masked manuscript should follow the following format: Title of Submission (Masked and Protected). Inclusion of "Masked and Protected" indicates that the author(s) has de-identified the submission and protected the word document by removing all hidden personal information.
- Submission falls within acceptable article types and meets the respective standards outlined in Author Guidelines.