Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript follows APA 7 guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text has had the authors' names removed. If an author is cited, "Author (Year)" is used in the text and References section instead of the author's name, paper title, etc. The author's citations are then alphabetized in the References section under A for "Author." The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.