Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submitted material must be original, and not under consideration elsewhere. Waxing Moon does not publish materials that are already in print or online.
- Authors take full responsibility for the originality, content, and opinions expressed in their submission.
- Material submitted to the journal must be submitted in English, Chinese or Tibetan.
- The submission follows The Chicago Manual of Style (17th edition); Spellings and usage follow American spelling and conform to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary (http://www.merriam-webster.com)
- The article uses the following Romanization: Chinese: Pinyin; Tibetan: Wylie.
- Authors' names must be left off of the manuscript, as Waxing Moon engages in double-blind reviews.
- Authors must obtain permission for the publication or reproduction of copyrighted material (including images) where appropriate and to offer proper acknowledgment. The author(s) is responsible for reproduction costs and all associated fees.
- Waxing Moon editors reserve the right to make editorial changes to comply with style and grammar. No substantive changes will be made without the author’s approval.