Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The essay should use Times or other standard 12pt font, double-spaced, and should include a title, a works cited list in MLA format, and a word count.
- REMOVE YOUR NAME and your instructor's name from the document.
- If your essay includes images, you must cite them.
- Attach it as a .doc or .docx.
- Specify your course title in the "Comments for the Editor" section below, e.g., UW: Contemporary Essays; UW: Readings in American Studies; UW for International Students, etc.