Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission must not have been previously published, either in whole or in part.
- The submission file must be in an OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format
- The submission must provide URLs for all references for which they are available.
- The text must be single-spaced, use a 12-point font, and employ italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). All illustrations, figures, and tables must be placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text must adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.