Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I confirm that I have read the Author Submission Guidelines in their entirety.
- I confirm that I have read the Consilience plagiarism statement, and that the Article has not been published before, constitutes the Author’s own original work, and does not violate, in whole or in part, any existing copyright.
- I confirm that I have read the Author Agreement, which will apply to this submission if and when it is published by the Journal, and agree to its terms.
- I grant to the Journal the authority to publish the article as an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons “Attribution” license (CC BY).
- I confirm that the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the "Formatting Guidelines."
- I confirm that this submission adheres to standard grammar conventions.
- I confirm that my uploaded file is in .docx file type and NOT .pdf.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.