Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I confirm that the text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the "Author Guidelines" below.
- I confirm that this is an original work, an update on a previous piece, or a reprint of an article that deserves wider discussion.
- I confirm that this submission adheres to standard grammar conventions.
Included with my submission is the following:
- Cover Sheet: this should include the title of your article, your full name, institutional affiliation, and your email address.
- Scholarly Abstract: this should include your thesis, methodology, and its relevance to other disciplines within the field of sustainable development. This should be no more than 250 words.
- Author’s Note: The Consilience Editorial Board has found that readers enjoy learning about the author’s personal motivations for their involvement in their field of study and how they wish to contribute to sustainable development. This is your personal note to readers, describing the rationale for your study, your thesis, its relevance of the field of sustainable development and future avenues for research. The author’s note should be no more than ten sentences.
- Keywords: please include 3 to 6 keywords describing the content of the article.
- Full Text Manuscript (upload a Word document, not PDF)
- Appendices or Supplementary Material: we strongly encourage you to include any relevant photographs, charts, or graphs within the body of the article itself, beside relevant passages. These should be cited appropriately.
Read the Author Agreement.
The authors agree to the terms of this Author Agreement, which will apply to this submission if and when it is published by this journal (comments to the editor can be added below).
- I confirm that my uploaded file is in .docx file type and NOT .pdf
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.