Main Article Content
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education. Aggregate program data: 2019–2020 Physical therapist education programs fact sheet. Available from: https://www.capteonline.org/globalassets/capte-docs/aggregate-data/2019-2020-aggregate-pt-program-data.pdf [cited 29 August 2021].
- Recker-Hughes C, Wetherbee E, Buccieri KM, et al. Essential characteristics of quality clinical education experiences: Standards to facilitate student learning. J Phys Ther Educ (2014) 28: 48–55. doi: 10.1097/00001416-201400001-00009
- McCallum CA, Reed R, Bachman S, et al. A systematic review of physical therapist clinical instructor demographics and key characteristics: Impact on student clinical education experiences. J Phys Ther Educ (2016) 30: 11–20. doi: 10.1097/00001416-201630030-00004
- Mostrom E. What makes a good clinical teacher? In: Jensen GM, Mostrom E, eds. Handbook of teaching and learning for physical therapists, 3rd ed. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier/Butterworth-Heinemann; 2013, pp. 159–82.
- Jensen GM, Nordstrom T, Mostrom E, et al. National study of excellence and innovation in physical therapist education: Part 1-design, method, and results. Phys Ther (2017) 97: 857–74. doi: 10.1093/ptj/pzx061
- Erickson M, Birkmeier M, Booth Met al. Recommendations from the common terminology panel of the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy, Phys Ther (2018) 98(9): 754–62. doi: 10.1093/ptj/pzy075
- Evans TM, Bira L, Gastelum JB, et al. Evidence for a mental health crisis in graduate education. Nat Biotechnol (2018) 36(3): 282–84. doi: 10.1038/nbt.4089
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Wong, C. K. . ., & Timmerberg, J. F. . . (2021). Journal of Clinical Education in Physical Therapy – Growth during COVID . The Journal of Clinical Education in Physical Therapy, 3. https://doi.org/10.52214/jcept.v3.8849