Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is an original manuscript and has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration, constitutes the Author’s own original work, and does not violate, in whole or in part, any existing copyright.
- Authors have read the Author Submission Guidelines in their entirety.
- Authors have read the CICE plagiarism statement.
- Authors agree to terms found in the Author Agreement, which will apply to this submission if and when it is published by the Journal.
- Authors grant to the Journal the authority to publish the article as an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons “Attribution” license (CC BY).
- The text follows all the submission guidelines.
- The text has had the authors' names removed.
- The author's name has also been removed from the document's Properties, which in Microsoft Word is found in the File menu.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format
- The manuscript follows APA 7 guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.